Friday, November 16, 2007

November 15th Update

Things are slowly returning to their usual path at the Wallis household. Tyler has been issued a few weeks free of any scheduled hospital visits, and he continues with his home schooling schedule. He has made great strides towards walking on his own, and even took some steps without his walker today. His sense of humour has returned to his little boy ways, with his desire to annoy Bethany returning in full force. We are so thankful to hear his laugh, and his singing every morning when he wakes up. Darla and Mark are amazed by the fact that upon rising in the morning, Tyler is the first to wake and starts everyone's day with a song. His voice truly is music to our ears.
Please continue to pray for our little man.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift of life you are to our world. I will hold you and your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Good news....i guess i should appreciate sutton & dane annoying each other...Thank you & we definately continue to prayer for all of you love lana & family

Poppa said...

My little man you continue to amaze me and all those whom you touch . Certainly each of us adults can learn from your life and wisdom .Keep getting better and better .And I will continue to hold you in my prayers and thoughts.Miss you , Mom and Nanny and all the family Give them a big hug for me .Blessings and Love .Poppa

Anonymous said...

Yahoo Tyler! Good job buddy!! You just keep amazing everyone with your incredible strength and persistence in going back to being a normal 6 year old boy! I agree with your Poppa - we adults should learn from you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Tyler, every time I read your update you bring tears to my eyes. You are doing so well, I expect you to be running when we visit it April. You are always in our thoughts and prayers, we love you and your whole family. Big hugs from Hazel, Sarah & Matthew