Monday, December 10, 2007

December 9th Update

Tyler went for his bi-weekly check-up this week, and we are blessed to be once again informed that his story is indeed a "success story". He is gaining strength everyday, and is basically looking more like a healthy six year old. Darla, Mark, Bethany and Tyler did a great job last week on the Telethon on Stars. I was very proud of them, to hear them talk about such an emotional issue. Their message was clearly understood. As I watched the segment, I reflected on how our situation has changed since this time last year. Honestly, I don't think any of us could ever fathom that our little Tyler would be on a telethon, reaching out and informing the general public about the needs in pediatric care. It has really brought home the concept that anything can happen, at anytime, to anyone. As Darla so eloquently voiced, Tyler's illness has made us even more thankful for every little aspect of our lives.

Please continue to pray for our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo glad everything is going so well...i'm sure its going to be quite a special christmas for all of you....probably the best u ever had...ENJOY!!!! i know i will/also will appreciate everything in my life to the best of my ability..Thankyou ... for sharing your lives with us. luv Lana & family