Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tyler has been given a month off from hospital visits, but is still in need of attending occupational therapist appointments. His hair has grown back, dark and curly. Glenna and I have started to call him our Armenian nephew, as his hair and skin colour resembles that of an Armenian. His sense of humour, although never quieted, has come back to us in full effect, with his silly laugh, and awesome dancing skills. Christmas was fantastic with lots of gifts, but the best gift of all was having Tyler and Bethany's smiles, laughter and excitement surround all of us. We have so much to be thankful for. Poppa has now returned to Florida, but Tyler (and the entire family) was very pleased to have his hugs and kisses during the holidays. The Wallis' spent a few days in Plattsburgh, following the doctors' permission to allow Tyler in the swimming pool, and even in restaurants. I am certain that I have never seen any other child so happy in my entire life than on the day the doctors made this announcement. Tyler walked through my doors exclaiming, 'I CAN EAT IN A RESTAURANT!'. We will never take the small things in life for granted, that's for sure.

Please continue to pray for my family, and our healing as there are still obstacles ahead. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. We wish you all a very happy new year.

No comments: