Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Awesome Results

What a busy day Tyler had today! First stop was the Children’s for his blood tests which yielded awesome results. His counts proved to be the best yet, and thus his 3 day round of chemo will be started early. Tyler went to visit his buddies at school during lunchtime, and was very excited to see so many familiar and friendly faces. Today, he was thrilled to receive a beautiful book on pirates from Sharman. Thanks a bunch, Sharman! This will really help Tyler pass the time, and was extremely nice of you! Tomorrow, Tyler must visit the hospital in the AM for his Lumbar Puncture, followed by a return to the hospital at 9 pm for a three night stay for his chemotherapy treatments. We are very thankful that his blood tests were so good, but are now anxious to get this round of treatment out of the way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yourrah for Tyler !
You are our SUPER TYLER !

Your friends from Mme Annie's class and I were so happy to see you yesterday. You had a big smile and that really made our day. We think and talk about you everyday

My familly and I are sending you all our love and prayers.


Éloi Corbeil
from Mme Annie's class and
all of his familly

Unknown said...

Hello Tyler, I have been watching your amazing recovery from a far distance, but in my mind and soul you are always near me. You may now know me personally but I know the Angel of a father you have. I am sure that you have touched a lot of people on your way to recovery including myself. Search deep inside you for the strength you need when everything seems helpless, because it's in You that You will find God itself.Love.Oscar.
P.S. I hope to have the honor of meeting you in person one day.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tyler

We are so happy to hear the good news. We think about you and all of your family every day. We think you are amazing and we send you our love.

from Nancy, François, and Julia

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler,

We are happy to hear the good news. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. You are so very very brave and amazing. An inspiration to us all.
Sending you lot's of love & Strenght.

Jason, Christine, Ryan, Ashley & Amanda Hennelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler,

I am glad you are doing better. I was glad to see you on Tuesday at school.

We miss you alot in class.

From
Ashlea Chambers
and family (Sarah Perry)